Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 03-31-2004, 10:40 AM   #1
Fletch XXX
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

In regards To Candyflip Stealing Designs

Who here remembers Candyflip being PROVEN to be stealing designs?

In regards to his constant claims that he was NEVER proven to be a crook, when multiple peeople have posted about what he has done to them.

I guess the new folks need a refresher course.

Candyflip, why do you cont=stantly lie in threads like this: http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showth...hreadid=261966

Here is when Jason (candyflip/chico) sold a guy some templates.

1 month later, the guy runs into my portfolio, having never been there before, something caught his eye. Guess what, the templates he bought 1 month prior, had some templates in them that were identical to the ones in my portfolio.

Candyflip claims "i did that just to piss fletch off"

what a good excuse.

so he RESELLS my work, just to piss me off.

He was busted and everyone who recalls it knows.

http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showth...hreadid=220010

Want an Android App for your tube, membership, or free site?

Need banners or promo material? Hit us up (ICQ Fletch: 148841377) or email me fletchxxx at gmail.com - recent work - About me
Fletch XXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 10:41 AM   #2
dirtysouth
Confirmed User

cheers Fletch!
Old 03-31-2004, 10:41 AM   #3
i am a lurker
Confirmed User

kill
all
thieves

i am a lurker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 10:42 AM   #4
juanito
Confirmed User

drama again?
juanito is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 10:42 AM   #5
psyko514
See sig. Join Epic Cash.

Candyflip is a pillow-biting bitch.

Bad Girl Bucks
- 50% Revshare through CCBill.
Promote BrandyDDD, Pixie's Pillows, Action Allie and more!

Phoenix Forum Pics | Webmaster Access Montreal pics
email: psyko514(a)gmail.com | icq: 214-702-014
psyko514 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 10:45 AM   #6
candyflip
Carpe Visio

Industry Role:
Don't forget theives like Lightspeed and GTS using the work of others to promote their programs.

And for your information, you have never proven anything. I can supply all original PSD files to show that all galleries were built from scratch. When it all comes down to it...that's what matters.

People take ideas for others all the time and build on 'em. Don't like it...eat a fucking dick.

Spend you some brain.
Email Me
candyflip is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 10:46 AM   #7
quiet
we'll miss you our friend. RIP

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by candyflip
Don't forget theives like Lightspeed and GTS using the work of others to promote their programs.

And for your information, you have never proven anything. I can supply all original PSD files to show that all galleries were built from scratch. When it all comes down to it...that's what matters.

People take ideas for others all the time and build on 'em. Don't like it...eat a fucking dick.
fuck you
Old 03-31-2004, 10:47 AM   #8
psyko514
See sig. Join Epic Cash.

Quote:

No one believes a word your saying, fuckface.

Don't even try to fight it or deny it. You're a scamming scumbag and we all know.

Bad Girl Bucks

psyko514 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 10:47 AM   #9
cherrylula
lol

Industry Role:
yeah pixel by pixel you copied the work, right...
cherrylula is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 10:48 AM   #10
XxXotic
Confirmed User

idiots need to be flogged in the town square
Old 03-31-2004, 10:49 AM   #11
Juicy D. Links
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by quiet

fuck you
Shit first time i seen Quiet lash out
Juicy D. Links is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 10:51 AM   #12
icu33774
Confirmed User

"We the people find you guilty off with your hands"
Old 03-31-2004, 10:52 AM   #13
Fletch XXX

ico logs from the guy he sold my templates to

Need banners or promo material? Hit us up (ICQ Fletch: 148841377) or email me fletchxxx at gmail.com - recent work - About me
Fletch XXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 10:54 AM   #14
psyko514
See sig. Join Epic Cash.

Quote:
Look, I only stole Fletch's designs because I don't have an ounce of my own creativity.

I got into a big fight with my mommy and she's starting to charge me room and board now. The bitch can't get any more johns because she's too strung out, so she gets mad at me!

Since I got fired from the local McDonald's for stealing nuggets and I don't have my high school diploma yet to get another job, I had to resort to stealing designs from others and reselling them so I could support mommy's $200 a day crack habit.
Gee, that's really a sad story and all, but you're still a THIEVING SCUMBAG!!!

Bad Girl Bucks

Old 03-31-2004, 10:54 AM   #15
cold_ice
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by Fletch XXX

Here is when Jason (candyflip/chico) sold a guy some templates.

1 month later, the guy runs into my portfolio, having never been there before, something caught his eye. Guess what, the templates he bought 1 month prior, had some templates in them that were identical to the ones in my portfolio.
SO, what happens in these cases, does the guy have to stop using them? does he get his money back? Or does he keep them and pay the original designer a fee?
cold_ice is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 10:55 AM   #16
iFliPcEss

bull's eye power of print screen
iFliPcEss is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 10:58 AM   #17
ControlThy
Confirmed User

Quote:

What a fucking scammer.
ControlThy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 10:59 AM   #18
Juicy D. Links
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:

Juicy D. Links is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 10:59 AM   #19
Sly_RJ
Live Hard - Die Hard

Mommy I only broke his G.I. Joe because he stuck his tongue out at me!
Old 03-31-2004, 11:00 AM   #20
Fletch XXX

Quote:
Originally posted by cold_ice

SO, what happens in these cases, does the guy have to stop using them? does he get his money back? Or does he keep them and pay the original designer a fee?
I volunteered to replace the galleries for free for the guy and said this happens, sucks but there really isnt anything that can be done.

cant blame the guy for buying templates and then being delivered stolen stuff.

I dont know the guy "weppel" or whatever his name is, he never got back to me so it just dropped. Im not going to blame him for jasons crookery.

Old 03-31-2004, 11:00 AM   #21
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:

pointing out what others do isn't a good way to defend yourself..

IMO it's one thing to grab images off of a site you are promoting such as the logo, if your trying to go after the same look of the site you are promoting (as long as the program owners are ok with it).. But it's another thing to use images from other sites or galleries as your own and then sell them..

I play around with designing and I'm planning on selling TGP designs and galleries in the future.. so I will admit I've downloaded a few sites to see how they are built.. In all honestly I think that's the best way to learn.. some may disagree but why reinvent the wheel is my opinion. However I would never try to modify those designs and resell them.. It's just not the right thing to do..

I duno about all the other claims... but that one top image that with the black zig zags was preaty freaking hard to deny. I think if you would have just admitted it you would have been better off and people would get over it.. Instead of having to revisit the issue every few months.

Last edited by crockett; 03-31-2004 at 11:02 AM..
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 11:02 AM   #22
cherrylula
lol

Industry Role:
yeah that one top zig-zag graphic he "hand copied" pixel by pixel...
cherrylula is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 11:02 AM   #23
cold_ice
Confirmed User

Quote:

I volunteered to replace the galleries for free for the guy and said this happens, sucks but there really isnt anything that can be done.

cant blame the guy for buying templates and then being delivered stolen stuff.
Classy bro
cold_ice is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 11:04 AM   #24
Fletch XXX

Quote:
Originally posted by crockett

but that one top image that with the black zig zags was preaty freaking hard to deny.
mine:

his:

Old 03-31-2004, 11:04 AM   #25
dougeetx
Confirmed User

Quote:

YOU'RE A THIEF!! NOW, GET OFF OF MY NUTZ....THIEF!!
Old 03-31-2004, 11:05 AM   #26
psyko514
See sig. Join Epic Cash.

Quote:
Originally posted by dougeetx

YOU'RE A SCUMBAG TOO!

When you throw a contest, you gotta make good on the prizes, assmunch.

Bad Girl Bucks

Old 03-31-2004, 11:06 AM   #27
cherrylula
lol

Industry Role:
Quote:

mine:

his:

damn candyflip is a mad graphic duplicator... look at those sKiLLz, they are even the same file size
Old 03-31-2004, 11:06 AM   #28
psyko514
See sig. Join Epic Cash.

Quote:
Originally posted by dougeetx

man... this post is like poop telling vomit "YOU STINK!"

Bad Girl Bucks

Old 03-31-2004, 11:07 AM   #29
cold_ice
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by psyko514

YOU'RE A SCUMBAG TOO!

When you throw a contest, you gotta make good on the prizes, assmunch.
Damn everyone is being called out, but new drama requies its own thread, don't hijack this one.
Old 03-31-2004, 11:09 AM   #30
mule
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:

mine:

his:

I just ran that through my analyzer, and the 1054th pixel in the 76th row is definitly different, Fletch. You have no case.
Old 03-31-2004, 11:10 AM   #31
quiet
we'll miss you our friend. RIP

Industry Role:
Quote:

mine:

his:

what a fucking joke (repetitive as it is). of course people will always continue to do business with cocksuckers, knowingly or not. always.
Old 03-31-2004, 11:18 AM   #32
psyko514
See sig. Join Epic Cash.

[bump]

Bad Girl Bucks

Old 03-31-2004, 11:39 AM   #33
CDSmith

Industry Role:
Location: My network is hosted at TECHIEMEDIA.net ...Wait, you meant where am *I* located at? Oh... okay, I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Oops. :)
Quote:
Candyrip, you're a theiving tool Period. A blind kid's sightless dog could spot your obvious knock-offs a mile away.

Tool.

ALWAYS THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS: Big Bux/ImLive SIGNUP ON NOW!!!

Put some PUSSYCA$H in your pocket.
ICQ me at: 31024634
CDSmith is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 06:21 AM   #34
Dirty F
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Interesting
Dirty F is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 02:49 PM   #35
dropped9

Industry Role:
bump for thief
dropped9 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >